- New client
- Three weeks
- First assignment in New Hampshire
Vicky and I will be house-sitting in Portsmouth, NH until March 8th. Do you have a favorite thing to do or places to visit in the area?
- New client
- Four nights
- Inquired about May and December 2020
- Unavailable in May due to pending assignment in FL
- Possible booking in December 2020 pending successful coordination with other Cape Cod clients.
House sitting on Cape Cod offers an excellent opportunity to explore one of the most popular travel destinations. Vicky and I took on several house-sitting assignments that spanned nearly eight weeks.
Editor’s Note: This post is being updated as we wrapped up our house sits on Cape Cod for the months of January and February of 2020.
For the month of January and February 2020, we had quite the run of house & pet sits.
House & Pet Sits
Here’s a simple breakdown of the house & pet sits we did on Cape Cod.
- House Sit #32
- House Sit #33
- House Sit #34
- House Sit #35
- House Sit #36
- House Sit #37
- Referred by another THS owner.
- Terrific meet & greet for roughly an hour.
- Expressed interest in booking us for future assignments.
THS Client #
- New clients
- One hour Meet & Greet
- Sixth verified review on Rover
- Expressed interest in booking us for future assignments
Rover Client #
We have highly sensitive dogs and since Mark enter the house they were very calm and confident 🙂 like if they knew Mark for years!!! Mark has been reliable, sweet and responsible. He cares for the animals and gives them the same love we do.
Candice of Truro, MA