Vicky and I will be house-sitting in Portsmouth, NH until March 8th. Do you have a favorite place to visit or thing to do in the area?
House sitting on Cape Cod offers an excellent opportunity to explore one of the most popular travel destinations. Vicky and I took on several house-sitting assignments that spanned nearly eight weeks.
Editor’s Note: This post is being updated as we wrapped up our house sits on Cape Cod for the months of January and February of 2020.
For the month of January and February 2020, we had quite the run of house & pet sits.
House & Pet Sits
Here’s a simple breakdown of the house & pet sits we did on Cape Cod.
- House Sit #32
- House Sit #33
- House Sit #34
- House Sit #35
- House Sit #36
- House Sit #37
- Referred by another THS owner.
- Terrific meet & greet for roughly an hour.
- Expressed interest in booking us for future assignments.
- Booked Vicky for last minute assignment before first assignment ended.
THS Client #
- New clients
- One hour Meet & Greet
- Sixth verified review on Rover
- Expressed interest in booking us for future assignments
Rover Client #
- New client
- First assignment of 2020
- Did a meet and greet in 2019
- Referred us to another THS owner nearby
- Referred us to a possible THS owner in Fort Lauderdale