- New client
- New platform
- WhatsApp interview
- Booked for 60 nights until October 2nd
- First international housesit as a couple
The Nomadic Life
- New client
- Meet and Greet / Phone / Text
- Referred by Vicky’s friend
- Booked with less than one month’s notice for approximately two months
- Second house sit in The Times of COVID-19
- First Florida house sit in the times of COVID-19
- Extended booking to accommodate owner’s need for an extension
Mark was amazing! We have quite the personalities in our house and he just loved them all. I got regular updates and he handled our dog with an injury so well we were completely comfortable being away. If Mark was in our area more often, he would be our go-to anytime we needed to be away.
Abby of Bloomington, IN
[Read more…] about Testimonial #26: Amazing
There are three measurements of a good housesitter: the responsible care of your pets, communication skills and how well they care for your home. Vicki and Mark were great housesitters, excellent with the pups, wonderful daily communication and very clean and organized. Would recommend them without reservation, and would unreservedly avail myself of their TLC again. This couple should be your next Housesitters.
Thomas of Newington, NH
Despite the Coronavirus disrupting our travel plans, Vicky and I are now on the road to Denver.