Growing up, I was fascinated with nomads who move from place to place. Little did I realize I would become one of them. My nomadic journey has taken me to places beyond my wildest dreams.
In a span of just a little over 40 years, I have lived in…
- 1 country (average 40 years)
- 9 states (average 4.4 years)
- 15 cities/towns (average 2.7 years)
- 21 addresses (average 1.9 years)
During this time, I have visited…
- 6 countries
- 60+ states/provinces
- Too many cities and towns to count
I admit from time to time, when I am enjoying my finest hour, twilight, I wonder if I would ever find a place of my own to call “home”. I do not know if I will ever find the answer. Until then, I will just keep moving along “home”.