- Reprint content of this site for non-commercial use (up to 25 copies) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© MarkDeafMcGuire. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.MarkDeafMcGuire.com.”
- Re-post a summary of content (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a link back to the original post
- Link to our site or any of our public posts
- Re-post images that are owned by MarkDeafMcGuire, but only with attribution to Mark Deaf McGuire and a link to the original post
I do not allow any of the following without my express permission:
- Re-posting my content in its entirety
- Altering or selling any content on this site
- Translation of my writings into another language
- Re-post of images without attribution and link
- To request permission for any of the uses on the above “I do not allow” list, please contact me.
By commenting on this blog, you agree to the policies below.
I welcome comments on my blog posts.
Please keep your comments clean and relevant to the content.
Feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise mean and inappropriate.
Irrelevant and spam comment policy
This site uses various security measures including Bad Behavior and Akismet to safeguard my visitors’ ability to comment in a safe, friendly environment without being targeted by spammers. Should you leave a spam comment, I reserve the right to deny, edit, or remove your comment.
In addition, should your comment be found to be not relevant to the content, and there is a relevant post, I reserve the right to move it to the relevant post.
You may comment anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on our site and will not be rented, sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted.
If you would like to subscribe to my blog using your email address, you may do so here.
Ownership of Comment
You retain ownership of comments you leave on our site; you simply grant us a license to post your comments. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant us the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video.
This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant us the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video.
I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.